Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses
Author Message
 Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

For a paper I am going to write regarding my experiences teaching an
Introductory course in CS using Scheme, I would appreciate pointers to any
works that discuss this topic or related.  Thanks very much for any
assistance.

Fri, 06 Oct 1995 07:13:39 GMT

1. Using Smalltalk to teach intro cs courses

2. F.L. in Intro CS Undergrad courses

3. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

4. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

5. Intro CS book using Dylan?

6. Books/Implementations for Intro Scheme course?

7. WANTED: F77 textbook for 1st undergraduate CS course

8. WANTED: F77 textbook for 1st undergraduate CS course

9. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

10. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

11. COURSES: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Santa Clara, CA

12. COURSES: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Santa Clara, CA