Scheme compiler for IBM PC's
Author Message
 Scheme compiler for IBM PC's

Hello,

I'm a high school math teacher that will be teaching Scheme.
We are using IBM PC's, and I need a Scheme compiler.
It would be nice to be able to
download a copy for free, but we have a budget for it
if not.

Thank you,
Todd Igoe

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme compiler for IBM PC's

By the way, if anyone wants to email me about this, you can send

That is the only address of mine that is receiving mail right now
unfortunately.

Thanks,
Todd

Quote:

>Hello,

>I'm a high school math teacher that will be teaching Scheme.
>We are using IBM PC's, and I need a Scheme compiler.
>It would be nice to be able to
>download a copy for free, but we have a budget for it
>if not.

>Thank you,
>Todd Igoe

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADA Compiler for IBM-PC's

2. WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

3. Elk/Scheme on IBM RT/PC

4. Scheme for IBM PC compatibles?

5. Elk/Scheme on IBM RT/PC

6. need a scheme interpreter for IBM-PC

7. search for IBM-PC (compatible) scheme

8. Scheme on IBM PC

9. Scheme for IBM PC compatible

10. Ada compiler for IBM-AT's ('286)

11. Looking for efficient compiler for IBM PC

12. Forth compiler/interpreter for IBM-PC.