GLOBAL VARIABLES
Author Message
 GLOBAL VARIABLES

How do I set global variable sin Chez Scheme???  How do I change the values
of those variables in my function?
--  Brian

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GLOBAL VARIABLES

Quote:

>How do I set global variable sin Chez Scheme???  How do I change the values
>of those variables in my function?

You define global variables using "define" outside of a function
definition.  You change their values using "set!".

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class variables / global variables / Init variables

2. Global Variable / Sessions / ASP Application type Variable

3. Global variables at the Address Space level

4. Global variables

5. Global Variables

6. Accessing CMS global variables from 370

7. Global variable

8. Save awk output as global variable

9. Global Variables

10. Global Variables