Help with game
Author Message
 Help with game

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with a game that I
have to program.  It should not be too difficult, but I am a beginner and I am
really struggling with it.  If you would be willing to help me out, please

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with game

2. need help with game

3. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

4. Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

5. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]

6. game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

7. Gaming with the idea for games

8. Haskell help urgent!(mastermind game project)

9. Battleship game program - HELP!

10. help with a gaming script.

11. Help with writing a smart game player

12. Need help with Chomp (a game for scheme)--Using Dr. Scheme to Program