Using PC Scheme's RUNTIME.APP file
Author Message
 Using PC Scheme's RUNTIME.APP file

Together with the PC Scheme package from Texas Instruments
a file called RUNTIME.APP is delivered.

Someone I can't remember told me that it can be used instead
of COMPILER.APP if you want to deliver your program to some
user without violating the license agreement with TI.

Is there anybody out there who knows about this feature.

        With best greetings from Bavaria        -- Florian

Sun, 22 Nov 1992 03:40:47 GMT

1. Runtime error R6003 on higher spec PC's with Tools

2. Using PC-Scheme macros with SCM

3. Scheme compiler for IBM PC's

4. TI PC-SCHEME WON'T WORK..

5. PC Scheme's questions

6. PC-Scheme fails on 486's

7. TI's PC-SCHEME AND PERSONAL CONSULTANT ES SHELL

8. SCREEN GRABBER AND MOUSE INTERFACE FOR TI'S PC-SCHEME

9. SPEED OF TI's PC-SCHEME, EXPANDED AND EXTENDED MEMORY VERSIONS

10. Windows Coming Unstuck in TI's PC-Scheme

11. ....Is TI's PC Scheme any good???????????????????????

12. changing file directory at runtime without using a variable in prop:name