Scheme in Education Web Page
Author Message
 Scheme in Education Web Page

A little adverti{*filter*}t for a web page I'm putting together, intended
to serve people interested in using Scheme for educational purposes.
This is meant to augment, not supplant, the fine Scheme repositories
already out there.  The URL is

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~shriram/Scheme/

[Don't bookmark any sub-pages; they might change names.  This URL
 should remain fixed, however.]

Obviously, suggestions on what should be there, preferably accompanied
by information like URLs or other references, are welcome.  One of the
things that might be added in the near future is a list of links to
introductory courses that use Scheme.

N.B.: My intent is to be an unbiased clearinghouse, unrelated to any
      one project.  Obviously, my own work at Rice might unwittingly
      introduce biases from time to time; if you see any, berate me.

'shriram

--

            Save the environment.  Create a closure today.
                                             --Cormac Flanagan

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BRL-2.1.2: a database-oriented system for Scheme web pages

2. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

3. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

4. VRML, Active Server Pages, Examples, Bibliography, Library Science, Education

5. Tcl, Scheme, Web, robot [Re: Why Scheme?]

6. Scheme in education

7. Scheme for education

8. TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)

9. The SIGAPL Web Pages

10. APL2002 Conference web page

11. Generic Server for Dolphin now has web server with ST servlets and ST server pages

12. Ian's Web Pages