Timings in SCM
Author Message
 Timings in SCM

        SCM reports evaluation timings, i.e.:

                ;Evaluation took 0 mSec (0 in gc) 0 cons work

        Does SCM use function library calls on the PC in the
        MS-DOS environment which are based on the system's
        realtime clock ?

        A friend is going to build SCM for me on a '386 and I
        will execute it on an 8088 and I want to know if the
        evaluation timings will be accurate.

        Regards,
        rcs

Sat, 23 Jul 1994 23:41:38 GMT

1. anybody build scm w/ build.scm?

2. SMG-SCM 2a1 -- Interface to VMS SMG routines for SCM

3. SMG-SCM 2a0 -- VMS SMG routines for SCM

4. Differences between SCM version 5c3 and SCM version 4e6

5. Need help with timing statistics and timing details function

6. Static Timing Analysis vs Timing Simulation

7. Static Timing Analysis vs Timing Simulation

8. Help!Where can I find doc about PC-SCHEME 3.03,SCM 4a12 ,XScheme and source code for SCM & XScheme

9. VW SCM??

10. SCM and LabView integration?

11. inf prec int and rat in scm

12. SCM 5b1 (Scheme Implementation) release