Implementing Scheme in VB
Author Message
 Implementing Scheme in VB

Hi, I also usually do programming in Visual Basic. Is it possible to
implement a Scheme procedure in Visual Basic?

Regards,

Paulo J Matos aka PDestroy

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Implementing Scheme in VB
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:39:21 +0000, Paulo Jorge De Oliveira Cantante

Quote:

>Hi, I also usually do programming in Visual Basic. Is it possible to
>implement a Scheme procedure in Visual Basic?

        Huuuhh???  Maybe you could try compiling mzscheme (or any
other scheme implementation, btw) as a win32 dll and call it from your
vb app.  This is something (making an mzscheme dll) I want to try out,
but won't have time before a few months.

//      Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//
//      frr at mindless dot com

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Implementing Scheme in VB

Quote:
> Hi, I also usually do programming in Visual Basic. Is it possible to
> implement a Scheme procedure in Visual Basic?

I theory (whose theory?  Alan Turing or Microsoft) it is possible
to implement any computable function in VB.

In practice, I suspect that any programmer smart enough to do it
would be smart enough not to do it.

--

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
         ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

2. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

3. Implementing BITBLT in VB 4 (16) ?!

4. Scheme implemented on top of Forth

5. Scheme implemented in forth or RPL

6. Anyone implemented Dylan in Scheme?

7. implementing scheme

8. Implementing Scheme

9. Implementing Cond in Scheme

10. implementing the scheme number tower.

11. implementing the scheme number tower.

12. Library Blues.... and implementing an extended scheme