Scheme macro facility
Author Message
 Scheme macro facility

I'm deciding which macro facility to use in a scheme environment for my
class.  We've been working with Scm and Slib so I'm sticking with those
packages.  I've read the descriptions for the different macro
implementations that come with slib and I am totally confused as to
which one I should use.

Does anyone know which of the slib macro implementations is the "best?"
I'm looking for the most efficient, most stable, and most R5RS
compatible/portable implementation.

Thanks.
David

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan macro facility (or lack of it)

2. Dylan macro facility (or lack of it)

3. Dylan Macro Facility

4. looking for interpreter / macro language facility

5. looking for interpreter / macro language facility

6. Low-level macro facility

7. Why no macro facility?

8. Scheme macro source: rewriter-widget, a widely applicable macro interface

9. Library facilities for Scheme?...

10. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

11. Metaprogramming: C++ templates vs Scheme macros?

12. Haskell functions as CL/Scheme macros