GUI in Scheme? 
Author Message
 GUI in Scheme?

Hello All,

Any pointers to UI packages in Scheme?
I know about STk and MrEd, but are there any other out there?

Thanks.

(lambda (msg)
  (cond ((eq? msg 'name )    "Miki Tebeka")

        ((eq? msg 'homepage) " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ")
        ((eq? msg 'quote)    "All computers wait at the same speed.")))



Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 GUI in Scheme?
On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:00:30 +0300, it occurred to Miki Tebeka to write:

Quote:
>Any pointers to UI packages in Scheme?
>I know about STk and MrEd, but are there any other out there?

Well, there's guile-gtk. http://www.ping.de/sites/zagadka/guile-gtk/

HTH.

Lauri Alanko



Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 GUI in Scheme?

Quote:

> Any pointers to UI packages in Scheme?
> I know about STk and MrEd, but are there any other out there?

There are a few for GUILE

guile-gtk has been mentioned, there is also guile-fltk

http://agnews.tamu.edu/~jpalmer/ewave/guile-fltk.html

and there is a TK binding, which may be outdated now.

-amcl



Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 GUI in Scheme?

Quote:
Lauri Alanko writes:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:00:30 +0300, it occurred to Miki Tebeka to write:
>> Any pointers to UI packages in Scheme?
>> I know about STk and MrEd, but are there any other out there?
> Well, there's guile-gtk. http://www.ping.de/sites/zagadka/guile-gtk/

Also, the two Scheme implementations in Java that I know of
let you use the Java GUI classes from Scheme.

See:
  SILK: <http://www.norvig.com/SILK.html>
  Kawa: <http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/>

--Johann

--



Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 GUI in Scheme?

Quote:

> and there is a TK binding, which may be outdated now.

> -amcl

guile-tcltk still works with Tcl 7.5/7.6 and Tk 4.1/4.2. It can be
downloaded from the same CVS site as the guile sources. Let me know
if you have problems with it.

Aleks



Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Any GUI for Scheme?

2. ** APS (GUI) opportunity ** APS (GUI) ** APS (GUI) Experience required

3. scsh in scm and Scheme gui's

4. preferred GUI interfaces for Scheme

5. Scheme GUI support

6. SCHEME - Free, Conforming, Windows OS, GUI

7. Scheme GUI

8. scsh in scm and Scheme gui's

9. Abstracted GUI APIs (was: RANT: Ruby GUI API)

10. ANN: Locana GUI and GUI Builder version 0.81

11. ANNOUNCE: X-GUI Testbench GUI Builder

12. ANNOUNCE: X-GUI Testbench GUI Builder

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software