MITscheme and WIN95
Author Message
 MITscheme and WIN95

Does anybody know how to get the scheme window to start with a
different font besides fixsys 5 point. I have searched the user help file,
and the scheme help file, but have not had any luck finding any reference to
this setting. I have tried to change it under display settings, but it's not
an available option (about the only setting not available). I have tried
every combination of font= command for it's ini file, but no joy.

        Its not absolutely necessary, but I'm getting tired of resetting it
everytime I start up Scheme.
----
Wm. Scott Haggard                         College of Engineering

Fri, 31 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help to program sound in win95 (mitscheme)

2. MITScheme doesn't install in Win95

3. MitScheme and Solaris II

4. How to compile/build MITScheme 7.3.1?

5. picking a scheme (pltscheme, mitscheme, scheme48)

6. MITScheme load

7. How can we play sound with win95 and mitscheme ?

8. CDD 3009 with GUI running on WIN95 dos box - Using BEEP or dataentry ERROR - HUNG WIN95

9. 2 running sessions APL+Win under Win95

10. APL2 for Win95 : State of the Language

11. Using PC370 on a WIN95 machine

12. Search for a Assembler Compiler for PC on win95