MSDOS (using 32-bit WATCOM C) patches for Scheme->C
Author Message
 MSDOS (using 32-bit WATCOM C) patches for Scheme->C

Quote:

>with WATCOM's 32-bit C compiler for MSDOS.  The patches are available via
>ftp from the system gatekeeper.dec.com and are found in the directory
>pub/DEC/SchemetoC in the file MSDOS-15mar93.patches.  See the README file in
>that directory for more information.

>jfb

Does this include the Scheme-to-C compiler in addition to the
interpreter (which as far as I know has been the only part of
Scheme->C that's been ported to MSDOS/Windows till now)?

--

Sun, 13 Oct 1996 05:08:29 GMT
 MSDOS (using 32-bit WATCOM C) patches for Scheme->C

with WATCOM's 32-bit C compiler for MSDOS.  The patches are available via
ftp from the system gatekeeper.dec.com and are found in the directory
pub/DEC/SchemetoC in the file MSDOS-15mar93.patches.  See the README file in
that directory for more information.

jfb

Sun, 13 Oct 1996 02:23:30 GMT
 MSDOS (using 32-bit WATCOM C) patches for Scheme->C

Quote:

>>with WATCOM's 32-bit C compiler for MSDOS.  The patches are available via
>>ftp from the system gatekeeper.dec.com and are found in the directory
>>pub/DEC/SchemetoC in the file MSDOS-15mar93.patches.  See the README file in
>>that directory for more information.

>>jfb
>Does this include the Scheme-to-C compiler in addition to the
>interpreter (which as far as I know has been the only part of
>Scheme->C that's been ported to MSDOS/Windows till now)?

Yes.  It runs well.

--
Blake McBride                           (615) 790-8521  voice
3020 Liberty Hills Drive                (615) 791-7736  fax

U.S.A.

Mon, 14 Oct 1996 10:38:08 GMT

1. PATCHES: Patch Archive Updated http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tcl/patch/

3. Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

4. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

5. C4 Legacy 16 bit --> 32 bit

6. 16 Bit C code using 32 bit Ext Mem

7. 16 bit --> 32 bit

8. Using 16 bit fortran libraries with 32 bit fortran

9. Reading binary file generated from 32-bit machine using 64-bit machine

10. Conditionals (with a bit of CS)

11. Help: Compiling DOS applications with Watcom F77 32 bit version

12. watcom f77 / c 32 bit replacement