SCM soft port for Motif text widget
Author Message
 SCM soft port for Motif text widget

Before I attempt to do this myself, has anyone written an extension to
SCM or Guile to create an input and/or output port connected to a Motif
text widget.  I normally run the interpreter within Emacs so I get all
the benefits of blinking parens, command history, etc.  However, many
of my co-workers are severely vi-impaired ;-)  What I had in mind was
to create a text widget that the interpreter could use for the i/o port.
I could then build some of the conveniences into this widget.  Alter-
native thoughts and ideas welcome!

-Tom

Tom McKay                                 PO Box 13665
Senior Software Engineer                  Research Triangle Park, NC
27713
Avant! Corporation                        919.941.6628

Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Some questions on elided text in the text widget (and a few other text widget questions)

2. embedding text widgets in other text widgets

3. Newbie and keyboard input to text widget AND serial port

4. porting SCM

5. SCM port with jacal problem ....

6. M/Soft F 5.1 comm port io

7. anybody build scm w/ build.scm?

8. fancy text for scm

9. SMG-SCM 2a1 -- Interface to VMS SMG routines for SCM

10. SMG-SCM 2a0 -- VMS SMG routines for SCM

11. Differences between SCM version 5c3 and SCM version 4e6

12. Entry widget from Text widget