GC and Aging, GC and Allocator Surveys available
Author Message
 GC and Aging, GC and Allocator Surveys available

 "Re: GC and Aging, GC and Allocator Surveys available":

Quote:

> > [ stuff about grouping data structures hierarchically, and special
>     treatment of hash tables to avoid randomizing influence that
>     destroys locality ]
> >If anybody has the reference I'd be happy to hear about it.

> I believe that would be my paper on "Effective Static-Graph
> Reorganization" paper with Mike Lam and Tom Moher.  I forget the
> detailed citation, but it's in my monster GC survey which is available
> online from http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;This survey has been
> accepted by Computing Surveys.

The last time I looked, there were only uncompressed *.ps files. It
would be nice if they were compressed...

  Dieter

Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. new GC survey available via ftp

2. new GC survey available via ftp

3. new GC survey available via ftp

4. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

5. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

6. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

7. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

8. allocator and GC locality.

9. + 4890 Re: allocator and GC locality.

10. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

11. allocator and GC locality (was Re: cost of malloc)

12. GC, and objects finalization (was: GC,again)