Win CE - pocket scheme
Author Message
 Win CE - pocket scheme

Hi All
Has any one got goetters pocket scheme going on a hp style windows ce hand
held? I need some assistance getting it on its feet. It tells me that it
can't find 'pscheme' or one of its componenets - all files are where I
understand they should be... any ideas?
Thanks
Glenn

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win CE - pocket scheme

Quote:

> Hi All
> Has any one got goetters pocket scheme going on a hp style windows ce hand
> held? I need some assistance getting it on its feet. It tells me that it
> can't find 'pscheme' or one of its componenets - all files are where I
> understand they should be... any ideas?

I know this isn't the place, but...

Why don't you try LispMe?

Oh yeah 'DozeCE. never mind.

happy hackin'
        david rush
        who is incidentally having a really good time with bigloo!

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Writing for Windows CE/ Pocket PC in Python?

2. Windows Ce/Pocket PC tcl?

3. apl /win ce

4. Win CE?

5. Win/CE