address for ftping T
Author Message
 address for ftping T

It has come to my attention that some people have trouble with the
hostname TRIX.AI.MIT.EDU.  That is where my earlier note said the T
files are available for anonymous ftp.  The numeric Internet address
for trix is 128.52.32.6.  You could also try wheaties.ai.mit.edu
which also has the files.  I think peoples host tables are more likely
to have wheaties than trix, so wheaties may work for you while trix
wouldn't.  In fact, this was true for my own workstation.

Duke
-------

Tue, 04 Aug 1992 03:33:14 GMT

1. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

2. FTPing from TSO

3. problem ftping Logo Update

4. FTPing Oaklisp

5. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

6. Locating the memory address range of a network card MAC address

7. Effective address to 'segmented' address

8. How to translate 16:16 address into linear address ?

9. Set Address of linkage to Address of WS?

10. Anyway to get the server ip address not the browser ip address

11. Test and Set (TS) vs Compare and Swap (CS)

12. Quad TS