Looking for graphing calculator code
Author Message
 Looking for graphing calculator code

greetings,

I would like to make myself a full featured (compared to Mathmatica)
graphing calculator. Can someone point me to some resources? I'm
developing in LispMe on the pilot...

thanks,

TiM

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for graphing calculator code

Quote:

> I would like to make myself a full featured (compared to Mathmatica)
> graphing calculator. Can someone point me to some resources? I'm
> developing in LispMe on the pilot...

Take a look at `calc', available from your nearest GNU archive.  It's a
`full-featured' calculator written entirely in Emacs lisp.  You may be
able to pick up some good tips from the source.

Good luck.  You'll need it.

-- [mdw]

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for Prolog code/examples for labelled graph rewriting

2. Graphing Calculators

3. Graphing Calculators

4. Creating a language... (for a graphing calculator)

5. Schemely graphing calculators?

6. Schemely graphing calculators?

7. Apologies Looking for Graph GUI like Dr. Graph again

8. Calculator cgi/Subnet calculator

9. Look for a calculator in assembler

10. Looking for CW 3rd party Financial Calculator

11. Look for a calculator in assembler

12. Desperately looking for an ADA calculator