Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp
Author Message
 Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp

Can anyone tell me how to run Koza's Genetic Programming 1 LISP program
using Common Lisp (i am using Haible/Stroll version).

I an having problems getting results for any of the given examples. For
instance, the regression problem gives readings up to generation 2 but
then gives a whole load of unstructured data.

I'd appreciate any  help on getting the examples working.

Thanks.

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp

2. Executing Emacs Lisp code from Common Lisp?

3. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

4. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

5. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

7. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

8. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

9. integrating common lisp code with c++ code

10. Lisp code that writes non-lisp code

11. New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

12. How to load a lisp file in Allegro Common Lisp