Display environments
Author Message
 Display environments

How can one display the bindings in an environment in drscheme?

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:55:05 GMT
 Display environments

Quote:

>How can one display the bindings in an environment in drscheme?

I don't know about DrScheme, but we have a program to display
SICP-style environment diagrams while interpreting Scheme programs
that runs under STk:

        ftp://ftp.xcf.berkeley.edu/pub/envdraw/envdraw-1.3.tar.gz

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:11:39 GMT

1. no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable

2. no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable -- ????

3. Dumb Newbie Question: no $DISPLAY environment variable

4. wish: $DISPLAY environment ???

5. Multiple top-level environments (was Re: eval-ing in a local environment

6. icons displayed in browses not displaying

7. Display.TransferBlock not supported by display

8. Display RGB pixel data in a display window

9. DISPLAY statement and screen displays

10. changes fixed the Histogram display but spoilt the Geometry display

11. can't read env(DISPLAY) from regexp with $env(DISPLAY)

12. Display Fonts ( 16 Bits ) such as Chinese under tcl/tk environment.