Command-line arguments with scheme->c?
Author Message
 Command-line arguments with scheme->c?

Hi there,

I would be over the moon if someone could answer this one for me...

How can I process command line arguments in a scheme->c compiled
stand-alone executable?  I've tried hacking around for a few hours,
can not seem to do this.  Could anyone post or send me a little example?

As I say, I would be very gratefull.
Thanks in advance, Les

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Command-line arguments with scheme->c?

Here's a simple example showing how to access the command line
arguments:

thera 159 >m showclargs.sc

;;; In your module statement, the main clause designates the name of
;;; the main procedure.

(module clargs (main show-clargs))

;;; The command line arguments are delivered to the Scheme main
procedure
;;; as a list of strings.

(define (show-clargs clargs)
    (write clargs)
    (newline))

thera 160 >scc -o showclargs showclargs.sc
showclargs.sc:
thera 161 >showclargs 1 2 3 $PRINTER able was i ere i saw elba
("showclargs" "1" "2" "3" "chainsaw" "able" "was" "i" "ere" "i" "saw"
"elba")
thera 162 >

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. command environments and command line arguments

2. Fortran command to read command line argument?

3. J hack capturing command line arguments

4. Command Line Arguments

5. Command line argument

6. Command line arguments

7. How do you obtain command line arguments?

8. Command line arguments

9. COMMAND LINES ARGUMENTS IN WIN32FOR 3.3

10. Command Line Arguments in Labview

11. command line arguments

12. Command line arguments for Haskell programs