scheme problem
Author Message
 scheme problem

can someone provide a scheme implementation for the operator spread using
recursion and tail-recursion?

eg. (spread (list half double third) 9)

Thu, 17 Apr 2003 03:49:53 GMT
 scheme problem

Quote:

>can someone provide a scheme implementation for the operator spread using
>recursion and tail-recursion?

>eg. (spread (list half double third) 9)

I take it that spread is a kind of map on the function rather than on
the argument? Why not simply do:

(define (spread fun-list arg)
   (map (lambda (fun) (fun arg)) fun-list))
--
ir. Stephan H.M.J. Houben
tel. +31-40-2474358 / +31-40-2743497

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:06:36 GMT

1. scheme problem

2. frustrated with scheme problem...please help

3. Need Help : a basic scheme problem ( thanks in advancd )

4. Dr Scheme problems

5. lightship scheme problem with sound resources

6. PC-Scheme problems...?

7. TI Scheme - Problem

8. scheme problem

9. problem for your amusement (from comp.lang.scheme)

10. MIT Scheme 7.4.2 installation/keyboard layout problems under Win 95

11. MIT-Scheme-7.4.2 installation problems.

12. scheme compile problem