Scheme under VMS?
Author Message
 Scheme under VMS?

Are there any versions of Scheme already ported to VMS?  (Sorry,
I didn't actually read the FAQ, I only grepped it.)

--

Cornell NNF                            EE grad student
--

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:32:57 GMT
 Scheme under VMS?
: Are there any versions of Scheme already ported to VMS?  (Sorry,
: I didn't actually read the FAQ, I only grepped it.)

SCM compiles and runs swimmingly under VMS.  I had problems when I
linked with shared libraries (blast that VAX floating point!), but
with static libraries, it is quite nice.
Jim Crigler             | GCS$/MU/M d(--) H(-) s g- p(2) au a w v+ C(++) US+ P-

(407)356-8650           | G? tv-(+) b+(++) !D B-(+) e-- u** h---- f n+ y++++

Sun, 23 Feb 1997 02:31:51 GMT

1. Scheme on VMS?

2. Scheme to VMS exe file conversion, plus SIOD has regular expressions.

3. MIT Scheme 6.1.2 Doc / VMS Friends ?

4. VMS Scheme implementation

5. VAX/VMS or Alpha VMS Port

6. pine for vms /vms.huji

7. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

8. Scheme/Dylan incompatibilities (Dyllo as a Scheme library)

9. scheme/lisp syntax [Re: scheme]

10. scheme->c and other scheme derivative functionality

11. Scheme Interpreter in Scheme

12. Scheme in Scheme