Need Help compiling Bigloo on NeXT
Author Message
 Need Help compiling Bigloo on NeXT

Has anyone succeeded in compiling a working version of bigloo1.8b on a
NeXT station (68040) running nextstep 3.2? I have not succeeded either
with the builtin cc or gcc 2.7.2.1. I do manage to get the compile to go
through* but the binary fails with the following error:

        sysprompt> bin/bigloo1.8

        *** ERROR:bigloo:put-hash!:
        #<3bfae>#<3bdc3>3
           0. PUT-HASH!
        sysprompt>

Any suggestions or clues?

Thanks,

Stacy Marsella

(* After I linked in a version of getcwd...)

Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, I can't compile IFP on my NeXT

2. compiling bigloo with mingw (not cygwin)

3. bigloo and slib compiling

4. Need HELP on finishing pics on next line.

5. Need help with START NEXT Please.

6. Need help on READ NEXT .

7. Need help porting Tcl to a NeXT

8. Building GnuST on a NeXT - Need Help

9. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

10. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

11. Bigloo pattern matching help

12. Help with macros writing macros in Bigloo