prelude.scheme ??
Author Message
 prelude.scheme ??

    I downloaded a copy of UMB-scheme that was ported for the linux
box.  Whenever I starts scheme up, it gives me an error about a
missing "prelude.scheme" file.  The file is not included in any of the
tar.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this file?  Thanks in
advance.

*   Shawn Patrick Morgan              |                Indiana University     *

Mon, 24 Feb 1997 01:50:57 GMT

1. Prelude code

2. Prelude code

3. Tour of Prelude in HTML

4. Prelude.maximum and foldl

5. standard prelude in gofer

6. Haskell 1.3 changes to the prelude

7. Prelude and Library Issues in Haskell 1.3

8. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

9. Scheme/Dylan incompatibilities (Dyllo as a Scheme library)

10. scheme/lisp syntax [Re: scheme]

11. scheme->c and other scheme derivative functionality

12. Scheme Interpreter in Scheme