need help
Author Message
 need help

Hi, All,

When I executed the following Scheme code with (micro-read (a+b=c)), I got
an error, which says *** Error: Unbound variable: a+b=c. Could you tell
what's wrong?

thanks.

leon.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need help

Quote:
> When I executed the following Scheme code with (micro-read (a+b=c)), I got
> an error, which says *** Error: Unbound variable: a+b=c. Could you tell
> what's wrong?

Not sure what <micro-read> does, but I see that <a+b=c> is in the operator
position of a procedure call. Chances are you are trying to call
<micro-read> with the value of (a+b=c), and I would venture that you are
trying to parse misfix code. Unless the procedure <a+b=c> is defined
elsewhere in your code [ie (define (a+b=c) ...)] you might want to try
quoting the data (quote (a+b=c)). Better yet, ask your TA or instructor to
help you with the problem.

((lambda (args) (display args)) "
   Robert D. Skeels          | Los Angeles illustrator, designer

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

2. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

3. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

4. HELP - I need help

5. HELP!! Need help with browse window

6. Help Files, Need Help

7. help i need help

8. HELP! NON-PROGRAMMER NEEDS HELP

9. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

10. I need help........programming help!

11. Need Help How Can Help me

12. Need Help How can Help ?