Scheme or Lisp in Java?
Author Message
 Scheme or Lisp in Java?

Has anyone implemented Scheme or other Lisp-like languages on top
of Java (i.e. using the Java virtual machine, possibly extended
with native methods)?

I vagely recall hear a rumor about something like that, but maybe it
was just wishful thinking.

I am also interested in using the Java .class format (possibly
extended) for Scheme code.

I am looking for concrete code or experience, rather than vague
ideas (of which I have plenty), though I am willing to discuss
the latter too ...

--
        --Per Bothner

Sat, 08 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. building JAVA applications with LISP/SCHEME

2. building JAVA applications with LISP/SCHEME

3. Java Integration with Lisp using Corman Lisp

4. scheme/lisp syntax [Re: scheme]

5. Lisp syntax : Lisp objects :: Scheme syntax : characters

6. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

7. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

8. FYI: Fundamental flaw in Java library distribution scheme

9. Scheme/Java: is it possible

10. Kawa 1.2 (Scheme-in-Java) released

11. ANNOUNCE: Kawa 1.0 - Scheme compiler and runtime in Java

12. Scheme and Java