Parial Evaluation & Lazy Functional Language
Author Message
 Parial Evaluation & Lazy Functional Language

Hi,

We are currently working on a small real time lazy functional language.
We are interested in Online Partial Evaluation as a method to compile
programs, but as far as we know, there is not much work on using Partial
Evaluation techniques in lazy functional languages.
Does anybody have  paper references on the suject ? (or suggestions?)

Thanks

Stephane

Wed, 08 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Partial Evaluation for Lazy Functional Languages

2. Lazy-evaluation functional language for MS DOS

3. Functional Programming Languages with Lazy Evaluation

4. Speed of FP languages, prospects (was Re: Benchmarking Lazy Functional Languages)

5. Problem with && lazy evaluation

6. lazy.dylan 0.1 -- add ML/Scheme-style lazy evaluation to Dylan

7. Information about lazy evaluation in imperative languages

8. parameterized parial evaluation

9. Partial Evaluation & Lazy functionallanguage

10. Newbie question - Haskell, CL & lazy evaluation

11. multiplatform GUI design with parallelized lazy functional language

12. Lazy and Strict Functional languages