accessing queue-front (scheme48/scsh)
Author Message
 accessing queue-front (scheme48/scsh)

I need queue-front.  I see it.  It's right there in big/queue.scm .
But I can't figure out how to get at it.

I tried reaching in with structure-ref, but queue-front isn't
exported.  All I hear are complaints.

What to do?

Mike

--

senseitachi wa boku wo  fuan ni suru kedo
sore hodo taisetsuna kotoba wa nakatta

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 accessing queue-front (scheme48/scsh)

Mike> I need queue-front.  I see it.  It's right there in big/queue.scm .
Mike> But I can't figure out how to get at it.

Mike> I tried reaching in with structure-ref, but queue-front isn't
Mike> exported.  All I hear are complaints.

Your only choice is to copy the code and create a new structure with
an extended interface.  (Or patch QUEUES-INTERFACE in
scheme/more-interfaces.scm and build a new image ...)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, V?lkerverst?ndigung und berhaupt blabla

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 accessing queue-front (scheme48/scsh)

Quote:
> Your only choice is to copy the code and create a new structure with
> an extended interface.  (Or patch QUEUES-INTERFACE in
> scheme/more-interfaces.scm and build a new image ...)

I was afraid of that.  Oh well.

Thanks.

Mike

--

senseitachi wa boku wo  fuan ni suru kedo
sore hodo taisetsuna kotoba wa nakatta
--The Blue Hearts [shounen no shi]

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Module system in scheme48/scsh

2. Accessing environments in scheme48

3. CLASSes and QUEUEs (was: Re: QUEUE in QUEUE)

4. how to bind data to front panel object from ms-access

5. Access Sub.vi's from a front menu button system at any time

6. accessing front of a list

7. Global Queues: More than one routine accessing

8. REXX access to AS/400 data queues

9. front pannel inside another front pannel

10. Can I use ActiveX to embed a front-panel inside another front-panel

11. How to make a queue of queue's

12. Clarification of Queue Operation / Behavior when using multiple Queues