Help Please! Magic Square
Author Message
 Help Please! Magic Square

Hi all!
I'm lost, does anybody have a reqursive program in Scheme that generates
"Magic Squares?", Or may be someone knows where I can find the
description of reqursive algorythm? Thanks in advance!!!

Thu, 05 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Please! Magic Square

El Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:02:46 -0700, Vladimir Grishchenko escribi:

Quote:
>Hi all!
>I'm lost, does anybody have a reqursive program in Scheme that generates
>"Magic Squares?", Or may be someone knows where I can find the
>description of reqursive algorythm? Thanks in advance!!!

  You should start learning what a reCursive algorIthm is.

  After that you will be able to start thinking on solving
  the magic squares (homework?) problem.

  Internet is becoming the biggest library in the world. Have you
  tried to make a search on a search engine? Try www.dejanews.com,
  or www.yahoo.com, for instance.

  Hope it helps,
  Antonio

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Magic squares for J

2. Magic Squares

3. Magic Squares

4. Magic Squares

5. f77 magic square code

6. Fill a table (like a magic square)

7. Solving Magic Squares

8. Magic Square

9. any1 done a magic square in c++ using class

10. Magic square

11. Heuristic search routine for Magic-N Squares puzzle?

12. Linear Least Square Fitting with constraints. Please Help