Texas Instruments PC Scheme
Author Message
 Texas Instruments PC Scheme

Can anyone tell me how to communicate with Texas Instruments about
their PC Scheme?  I've had V3.0 for two years, and reported two bugs ---
both of which have been corrected in supsequent releases.  Unfortunately,
I found this out only by accident --- I used another computer with V3.03.
I've written TI twice about upgrades, and they have yet to answer.  Are they
still in business???!!?

Wed, 19 May 1993 03:53:00 GMT
 Texas Instruments PC Scheme

Quote:
} I found this out only by accident --- I used another computer with V3.03.
} I've written TI twice about upgrades, and they have yet to answer.  Are they
} still in business???!!?

Well, they even developed a version 4.0.  It is bundled with one of their
expert system shells.  But it wasn't developed only by TI.  There was
another company working on the code.  Perhaps this prevents TI from
distributing version 4.0.

My software dealer here in the Federal Republic of Germany sells version
3.03 for 330 DM.  I can give his address to you.

Wed, 24 Jun 1992 22:09:16 GMT

1. Problems with PC Scheme (Texas Instruments)

2. Problems with PC Scheme (Texas Instruments)

3. FTP address of Texas Instruments Scheme Software

4. Clipper & Texas Instruments Pro 600 Laser Printer

5. Forth for the Texas Instrument TMS320 DSP processor

6. Oberon and Texas Instruments DSPs

7. texas instrument

8. Texas Instruments appoints DDC-I Exclusive Distributor for Three Ada Products

9. Internal Staffing at Texas Instruments - FPGA w/VHDL

10. Protected mode bug in Texas Instruments 486DLC-40BGA CPUs

11. Texas Instruments TMS320C3201

12. Smalltalk vs. Texas Instruments Composer