collect macro
Author Message
 collect macro

Beeing a novice scheme-programmer, I find it hard to implement the
collect macro from the SICP book with the R4RS macro-system.
Does anyone have written a (working) macro with this or any older macro-system.

I have seen one example of a colect macro, but I think it was written
for PC-scheme or some other old implementation that I don't have access to.
And the short documentation made it clear that the macro hadn't been
tested at all butm "should work".

Make your collect macros public! Please! I like to see more R4RS macros.

Fri, 14 Feb 1997 21:51:40 GMT

1. collect macro

2. collect macro

3. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

4. macro -vs- macro/codeblock

5. Help with macros writing macros in Bigloo

6. syntax-rules macros with sub-macros

7. Scheme macro source: rewriter-widget, a widely applicable macro interface

8. Macros defining macros with define-syntax

9. symbol-macros and regular macros

10. Question about a macro-defining macro

11. Macro-Defining Macros

12. macro macros