Please help on Cambridge polish notation...
Author Message
 Please help on Cambridge polish notation...

Hi,
    I am an I.T. university student and a have to find information on
'Cambridge prefix notation' as part of an assignment. (i.e. who invented it,
where is it used, when, how, etc...). My problem is that I have searched the
net for over two weeks now and I have'nt found anything. Could someone
please tell me where can I find some information. Can someone please tell me
where can I find a site or a book on this subject? If someone can post some
information on this subject, it would be very much appriciated.

Thank you very much,
Daniel
My Web Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help on Cambridge prefix notation....

2. polish inverted notation interpretor

3. Reverse Polish Notation question

4. please, please, please, please, help

6. Question on monad notation (infix notation for monadic map)

7. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. please,please please do help us

10. help please-----please help about array in DLL

11. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....