Bytecode and other compiler expertise
Author Message
 Bytecode and other compiler expertise

I know this is not comp.jobs.misc, but readers of these
groups tend to
have experience with bytecode compilers, so please forgive
this posting.
Kaleida is in the portable multimedia authoring and player
business and
has a fairly interesting environment.  Their ScriptX
language (aside
from syntax) is similar to Dylan.

Quote:
>SENIOR COMPILER ENGINEER
>Job #JW1

>The Kaleida Candidate will have:
>-       BSCS or equivalent
>-       5+ years of software development expertise
>-       Compiler and code generator design and
implementation
>        experience
>-       Related work using dynamic OO language, such as

Smalltalk or Lisp/CLOS
Quote:
>-       Proficiency in OO technologies YACC and C/C++ a must
>Key contributions will involve:
>-       Participating in refining the ScriptX OO language
system design
>-       Participating in the implementation/porting of

attendant compilers,
Quote:
>interpreters and de{*filter*}s.
>-       Responsibility for future work on interpreter
optimization,
>cross-code generation, tethered debugging systems and

extensions to support

Quote:
>distributed ScriptX
>Please send us your resume either by fax or mail

and include the Job Number.

Quote:
>FAX:

>Kaleida Labs, Inc.
>Staffing Department
>415.966.0496

>MAIL:

>Kaleida Labs, Inc.
>Staffing Department
>1945 Charleston Road
>Mountain View, CA 94043 ENGINEERING POSITIONS

They have some other positions available as well.

Note: I just happened to get a copy of the above posting and
it looked
interesting enough to pass along.  Please respond to
Kaleida, not
to me!

Cheers,
-Ken

Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:19:50 GMT

1. Bytecode and other compiler expertise

2. Tcl Bytecodes vs. Java Bytecodes

3. Open-source release of MLj 0.2: a Standard ML to Java bytecode compiler

4. Eiffel Compiler with JVM bytecode generation

5. bytecode compiler for scheme ?

6. Bytecode Compiler

7. TCL ByteCode Compiler

8. Q: Tcl on-the-fly bytecode compiler

9. Bytecode/TclPro de-compiler

10. Bytecode Compiler

11. Is the bytecode compiler being used?

12. Tcl 8.0a1 bug in bytecode compiler/executor?