does not equal
Author Message
 does not equal

what is the symbol for "does not equal" in scheme?

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 does not equal

Quote:

>what is the symbol for "does not equal" in scheme?

There's no standard Scheme procedure that does that.  Wrap a call to the
appropriate equivalence predicate in a call to "not", e.g.

(not (= a b))
(not (eqv? a b))

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. One and One doesn't equal two It equals 1 - The Who

2. One and One doesn't equal two It equals 1 - The Who

3. colon-equal vs equal

4. not equals?

5. Not all News servers are equal

6. Synchronising App from one dct in a not equal other

7. Why 3.5 is not equal 2.5+1

8. HTML: Not equal character

9. NOT EQUAL [was: A feeble attempt at a Python style guide]

10. Proper REXX [not equal] symbol

11. CVF Problem:Write Not Equal to RECL Size

12. sine(pi) not equal to zero