Learning Continuations
Author Message
 Learning Continuations

Does anyone know where I can obtain a book that shows examples
of all the (main) ways that Scheme continuations can be applied.

I have MacSheme on a Mac 180c portable - - I can not get MacScheme
to run on my desktop Mac ci because it seems it will not function
on a computer with a lot of ram memory (I have 128 megs)

Thanks in advance -

Gerald

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT

1. Learning How to Learn

2. Learning how to learn

3. Seymour Papert...technology to enhance learning...rich learning experiences says Gary Stager

4. Learn to write your own Homepages, or learn to program (On Line)

5. learn to learn

6. TD-learning, Q-learning

7. Learning Prolog - How much will learning XSLT help

8. I need continuations and i don't wanna have to learn scheme.

9. OO, lexical scope, closure, tail-recursion, continuation

10. print out the continuation line

11. GAWK --reintervals: Continuation of thread/mail from Arnold Robbins