Beta Test of a CGI authoring tool available.
Author Message
 Beta Test of a CGI authoring tool available.

Please send me email if you are interested in beta
testing the web cgi authoring tools/techniques described
in the "world wide web conference dec 95 poster session"
paper available at ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/gjc/www95-paper.html

These techinques have been used in a number of commercial projects,
including by the technical producers working for
News Corporation's iGuide service ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) to
produce a shopping-cart application for the
"Official Major League Baseball Site" at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I have permission to release the code for general, unrestricted, use on
the internet, but I want to have a reasonable, short, beta test
period before I do it. The News Internet Services consulting
group uses this code in web site building projects for various
customers, but it wasn't considered to be a big enough an item to
justify trying to sell as a product in and of itself.

Implementations are available in (pick your language):

 1. perl
 2. scheme (including a template compiler)
 3. ansi C (suitable for Netscape Server API use)

If you are going to use the C version you also have to run
the html template compiler.

-gjc

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Y2K Tool for PL/I - Beta Test

2. Free Y2K Tool for PL/I - Beta Test

3. Year 2000 Conversion tool, beta test

4. BETA Y2K S/390 CASE Tool Available

5. Verilog PLI to Python Tool - Be a beta test site

6. Tcl/tk 4.x Testing tool Beta

7. 2nd Beta of gawk 3.1.2 now available for testing

8. beta test version of patch 2 to gawk 3.1 available

9. New beta-test Release of CAML available via anonymous ftp

10. New beta-test Release of CAML available via anonymous ftp

11. Scheme 48 is available for beta-test

12. TOOLS: Paragraph International 3d vrml authoring tools