HELP!!
Author Message
 HELP!!

Hi,

I'm learning Scheme and wondering if you could help program the
follow:      h  h
                hhh
H(sub a)= h  h a

hope you know what i mean

According to the simplified Predator-Prey model w(subn+1) and
c(subn+1), the populations of wolves and caribou in year n+1, can be
determined from the populations in year n by the following equations:

c(sub n+1) = A c(sub n) - B c(sub  n) w(sub n)
w(sub n+1) = C w(sub n) + D c(sub n) w(subn)

where A = 1.1, B =0.01, C = 0.9, and D = 0.02.
Write 2 programs (using state variables wolves, caribou, n, and k)
which run the wolves-caribou model for n years and outputs its results
every k years.  One is recursive and the other iterative.

Sample Ouput for checking

in this problem we start with 10 wolves and 10 caribou and obtain
after 2 years, printing every year, the ouput:

(population 10 10 2 1)
11.0  10.0
12.1  9.9

Thank you, please post or email me at

Sincerely,

Tran

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help,Help,Help

10. CW1.5 Help Help Help

11. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

12. cw1.5 help help help