GC stress test
Author Message
 GC stress test

Hello All,

I'm trying to do some GC optimizations and I need a good stress test to
the GC.

Any pointers?

Thanks.
Smile, damn it, smile.

(lambda (msg)
  (case msg
        ((name)         "Miki Tebeka")

        ((homepage)     " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ")
        ((quote)        "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.")))

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GC stress test

Quote:
>I'm trying to do some GC optimizations and I need a good stress test to
>the GC.

One or two of the Gabriel benchmarks for Lisp are designed to stress GC, I
think.

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. QAHiperstation for Stress Testing

2. Tools/Hints for Stress Testing CICS

3. need R3RS code to test my new generational gc

4. GC test programs wanted

5. GC, and objects finalization (was: GC,again)

6. GC and Aging, GC and Allocator Surveys available

7. To GC or not to GC?

8. wtc stress

9. Extreme programming and how it relates to stress management

10. Stress Management

11. I'm looking for Stress-Strain Data Analysis Examples

12. Snap back from stress... (humor)