Looking for information !!!
Author Message
 Looking for information !!!

Hi

I'm looking for information about a scheme language and its name
is MIT TOOL (Tiny Object Oriented Language).

I'm looking also for a solution for a problem set that was devrloped by
Hal Abelson, Greg McLaren, and David LaMacchia. It draw on a Schemem
implementation of Oaklisp by McLaren and a Scheme implementation of
Dylan by Jim Miller.
The organization of the generic function code follows the presentation
of the Common Lisp Object System (CLOS) in The Art of the Metaobject
Protocol, by Gregor Kiczakes, Jim des Rivieres, and Dan Bobrow (MIT
Press, 1991).

Thank you

Guy Grubner

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Information about WebConnections

2. Looking for information about Easel / ENFIN

3. Looking for Information on a Tensegrity bug

4. Looking for information

5. looking for information on Eiffel

6. Looking for information about reducing the Diagram size of my program

7. Looking for information on Forth in hardware...

8. Looking for information

9. Looking for information about Class(y)

10. Looking for information...

11. HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure

12. Looking for information on PLISRTD - built-in sort.