HELP!
Author Message
 HELP!

     I am writing a report on careers in the programming field and would like
your help. If you could answer some or all of these questions it would be of
great help.

Thank you in advance.

1.   What kind of education do you need to get into the programming field?

2.   What are the languages to learn?

3.   Who are the companies to work for?

4.   What do you think are the coming things in programming?

5.   In what order do you think a person should learn the different
     languages?

6.   What is the best software in each language?

7.   Which school is the most respected in the Industry?

8.   In your opinion, what is the best way to get into the Industry?

9.   Do you still try to learn different languages, or learn more about the
     one that you use?

10.  Do you see a single language becoming the standard or do you see another
     language coming in to the field?

 * SLMR 2.1a * Read my chips: No new upgrades!

ComputerLink 'the easy way to bbs' (416) 233 - 7150

Sun, 23 Feb 1997 10:28:51 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error