R4RS in Emacs-Info-format?
Author Message
 R4RS in Emacs-Info-format?

Does anyone know if R4RS exists in GNU Emacs Info-format?

Please reply [also] in mail.

Mikael

Wed, 03 May 1995 08:31:08 GMT
 R4RS in Emacs-Info-format?

   Does anyone know if R4RS exists in GNU Emacs Info-format?

As it happens, I was just about to ask the same. I have chapter 6
(Standard Procedures) in info format, but the conversion is far from
finished. Anyway, I've made it available for anon. ftp as
cs.tut.fi:/pub/src/languages/schemes/misc/r4rs-info.tar.Z. Here's the
README:
The file r4rs-latexinfo.tex contains chapter 6 (Standard Procedures)
of r4rs in the GNU Latexinfo format. The file r4rs is the same thing
converted to Emacs info format by `M-x latexinfo-format-buffer'. The
conversion to latexinfo is by no means finished, let alone elegant,
but it has been useful as a quick reference to r4rs procedures. I
will work on it again some day...

I got Latexinfo from nic.funet.fi, but archie says it is available in
many places carrying GNU stuff.

 Tampere Univ. of Technology
    Software Systems Lab
        Finland

--
Pertti Kellom\"aki (TeX format)  #       These opinions are mine,
  Tampere Univ. of TeXnology     #              ALL MINE !

Sat, 06 May 1995 01:41:38 GMT

1. Q: R4RS in GNU Info format?

2. RxRS in .info format for EMACS

3. gnatinfo.txt in emacs info format

4. R4RS in emacs "info" format ?

5. R4RS in texinfo format?

6. R4RS in Windows Help format

7. R4RS in TEXT format?

8. R4RS report in text format?

9. BIOS Code space, memory map, fs info, and exec format info

10. gawk info interface to emacs

11. emacs hack for formatting variant-case?

12. HP/VADS/emacs info wanted