Help needed: looking for source code of CA...
Author Message
 Help needed: looking for source code of CA...

Hi all,
I'm looking for resources on the cellular automaton,
to be more precise - source code of simulations, written in Scheme (or Lisp
may do),
if anyone can help me with any information, all help is welcome.
Also non-common links on that subject are also welcome.

Thnx in advance.
Jo.

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:19:50 GMT
 Help needed: looking for source code of CA...

: I'm looking for resources on the cellular automaton,
: to be more precise - source code of simulations, written in Scheme (or Lisp
: may do) [...]

I have some links:
  http://cell-auto.com/links/

DMOZ has some links:
  http://dmoz.org/Computers/Artificial_Life/Cellular_Automata/

Google seems to know about source for a few CA programs in Scheme, and
a few more in Lisp - e.g.:

  http://google.com/search?q="cellular+automata"+lisp
--
__________

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:30:13 GMT
 Help needed: looking for source code of CA...
Thnx for the links :)
The search engines have been molested by me for like a month now, but I
still did not find any source code in Scheme...
If something comes up, letme know plz
thnx
NB

Quote:

> : I'm looking for resources on the cellular automaton,
> : to be more precise - source code of simulations, written in Scheme (or
Lisp
> : may do) [...]

> I have some links:
>   http://cell-auto.com/links/

> DMOZ has some links:
>   http://dmoz.org/Computers/Artificial_Life/Cellular_Automata/

> Google seems to know about source for a few CA programs in Scheme, and
> a few more in Lisp - e.g.:

>   http://google.com/search?q="cellular+automata"+lisp
> --
> __________

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:22:10 GMT
 Help needed: looking for source code of CA...

Quote:
>         Another correspondent who recently used that code had a slight
> difficulty with it in a newer version of DrScheme because of the absence of
> MAKE-POSN from the Full Scheme language level.

Just so you know, v200 (available in alpha) now has a Full Scheme
language level that includes all the HtDP goodies -- such as MAKE-POSN.

Shriram

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:58:26 GMT

1. HELP: Looking for good editor of ASM source code

2. HELP: Looking for good editor of ASM source code

3. We need your help to find some links, documents, sources codes and with the EMAg

4. Help needed: program that prints out its source code when RUN

5. HELP: Need Mastermind source code

6. Need help with my source code

7. File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

8. Help needed with MARS source code

9. NEED HELP: ASM Floating Point Math Source Code

10. Need help with source code lost

11. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

12. LOST SOURCE CODE IN CLIPPER : HELP HELP HELP !!!!!