help wanted
Author Message
 help wanted

Hi,

I'm beginning to learn Borland C++ and I want to make a program
therefore I should need Help!

I want to make a like lotto-program

each ticket has 6 (1-40) different numbers that can  be filled in in a
random order
and a ID number (1-9999)

I winner need to have al the numbers correct!
I want to find the first 40 winners by selecting a number that is
controlled over the tickets

Each time there is a winner I want to be notified by his ID number and
the winning numbers
and I want to print a winning-list wen I want.

Could someone help me with the structure and the program in C++ and
Cobol

thanks

Lieven Dornez

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Wanted EJCDRCA

2. Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted

3. Help wanted with conjunctions & tacit verbs

4. Function sub() help wanted

5. Help wanted: using RS

6. help wanted with VisualWorks wiki

7. Help wanted

8. Awk help wanted in Germany

9. Mt262 and M206 Feb 2001 help wanted

10. Fwd: Mt262 and M206 Feb 2001 help wanted

11. HELP wanted for USB programming

12. PB Consultants - Help Wanted/ HIPAA