SCWM disappearance
Author Message
 SCWM disappearance

This might be slightly off topic but this group does seem like the
best place to ask...

Does anyone know what happened to the SCWM (Scheme Configurable Window
Manager) website?  I know it was shuffled around for a short period of
time but eventually ended up at VICARIOUS-EXISTENCE.MIT.EDU.  I've
tried that address a couple of times in the last month or so and it
doesn't even seem to be up (it's not replying to ICMP ECHO requests,
anyway), much less serving web content.

I am still an avid fan of that window manager and use it exclusively
at home.  I'd like to use it at work as well but I can't find anywhere
with a copy -- all the links on earth seem to be pointing at
VICARIOUS-EXISTENCE.  Bother.

So, any info?  Suggestions?

(thank 'I 'you)
==james

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SCWM disappearance

Quote:
> Does anyone know what happened to the SCWM (Scheme Configurable Window
> Manager) website?  I know it was shuffled around for a short period of
> time but eventually ended up at VICARIOUS-EXISTENCE.MIT.EDU.  I've
> tried that address a couple of times in the last month or so and it
> doesn't even seem to be up (it's not replying to ICMP ECHO requests,
> anyway), much less serving web content.

http://scwm.mit.edu/

'shriram

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Loop performance disappearance

2. scwm manual

3. scwm 0.7 - Scheme Configurable Window Manager

4. scwm 0.6 - Scheme Configureable Window Manager