Scheme in Scheme
Author Message
 Scheme in Scheme

Hi,

I'm searching for a scheme (subset) implemented in R4RS compliant scheme
because I want to see, how continuations and other special constructs work
in detail.

Thanks

Ortwin
## CrossPoint v3.1 R ##

Sat, 08 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme in Scheme

Quote:

> I'm searching for a scheme (subset) implemented in R4RS compliant scheme
> because I want to see, how continuations and other special constructs work
> in detail.

Check the book "Essentials of Programming Languages" by Wand et al.
--

http://www.{*filter*}com.net/~tonyk/

Sun, 09 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PC-Scheme like Scheme for OS/2

2. Syntactic Extension to Scheme (Chez-Scheme)

3. UMB Scheme -- Free Scheme Interpreter

4. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

5. generate Scheme from Scheme

6. Scheme advocacy: scheme vs. perl

7. Scheme (or Scheme to C) on the T3E.

8. Implementing Scheme in Scheme

9. Lex & Yacc like analyser generator in scheme for scheme

10. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

11. Scheme/Dylan incompatibilities (Dyllo as a Scheme library)

12. scheme/lisp syntax [Re: scheme]