Scheme Programm...
Author Message
 Scheme Programm...

hi there,

does anybody know an url where i can download a scheme version that allows
saving my programs ???

the mit version 7.4 does not but i would like a version that offers some
more comfort.

would be happy to hearing from you soon as im in urgent need of a more
comfortable version.

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme Programm...
If you are using win32, you could use WinScheme48. It is port of Scheme48
with a nice and simple GUI interface. You can load existing files, create
files and save and you can also save your interactions with the intepreter.

You can start looking for WinScheme48 at
http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/~jar/s48.html

Martin

Quote:
> hi there,

> does anybody know an url where i can download a scheme version that allows
> saving my programs ???

> the mit version 7.4 does not but i would like a version that offers some
> more comfort.

> would be happy to hearing from you soon as im in urgent need of a more
> comfortable version.

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme Programm...
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:51:20 +0100, Markus H?velmeyer

Quote:

>does anybody know an url where i can download a scheme version that
>allows saving my programs ???

Isn't that something you'd want your text editor to do?

I commonly run MzScheme as a subprocess of Emacs, which certainly
provides that ability.

If you're using MIT Scheme, you might want to look at Edwin.  You can
run Scheme sessions inside that, and grab whatever bits you'd want to
save and place them into file buffers.

--
Programming is one of the most difficult branches of applied mathematics; the
poorer mathematicians had better remain pure mathematicians.

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme Programm...
try this :
http://ww.cs.rice.edu.cS/PLT/packges/mzschem
Quote:

> hi there,

> does anybody know an url where i can download a scheme version that allows
> saving my programs ???

> the mit version 7.4 does not but i would like a version that offers some
> more comfort.

> would be happy to hearing from you soon as im in urgent need of a more
> comfortable version.

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme Programm...
That URL won't get you far.  This one will:

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/

'shriram

Quote:

> try this :
> http://ww.cs.rice.edu.cS/PLT/packges/mzschem

> > hi there,

> > does anybody know an url where i can download a scheme version that allows
> > saving my programs ???

> > the mit version 7.4 does not but i would like a version that offers some
> > more comfort.

> > would be happy to hearing from you soon as im in urgent need of a more
> > comfortable version.

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. programm in Scheme, who display his quellcode on the monitor

2. Documentation on Chat programm implemantation in Scheme

3. How to keep my very large programm addressable?

4. Beginning to Programm Assembler on Mainframes

5. Numerical limits (Was: Faculty Programm n!

6. ├╝bergabe von Variablen an awk-Programm

7. Help me with Java doc programm in awk!

8. AWK Programm

9. My Programm

10. How to write a programm in Squak?

11. Clarion systemudvikler-/Programm?r