TinyScheme 1.11
Author Message
 TinyScheme 1.11

Hello everyone.

After several months of hard work (on other staff...) TinyScheme
1.11 is available. Some bugs have been removed, and several
changes (suggested by Andy Ganor, obelix, Bent Kleberg, Johann
Hibschman and others) have been made. It is there, for anyone
with a need for a *small*, embedable Scheme interpreter for his
C program. It totals 4360 loc (.h+.c) but it will go on a diet
soon. Compiles under NT(x86,Alpha), Linux(x86,Alpha), FreeBSD,
BSDI, Solaris(x86,SPARC), Irix, SCO Unix, Tru64 Unix, Unixware 2.x
and no doubt on many other platforms I haven't gotten hold of.

Details on the primary download site, accessible from my homepage
below.

--

Altera Ltd., Greece               http://www.*-*-*.com/

*** Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop believing
*** in it (VALIS, Philip K.{*filter*})

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TinyScheme 1.11
Just want to thank Dimitrios for his maintenance of this interpreter. It
is very easy to understand and modify.

I added a simple 'append-in-place!' instruction, in C, in less than five
minutes, and it worked first time.

Kirk Zurell
Byte Craft Limited
Waterloo, Ontario Canada.

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. IAPL v. 1.11 QuadMC {machine code}

2. IAPL v. 1.11 System functions

3. ElfData XML Editor 1.11

4. LSP SFX-Builder 1.11 - NEW VERSION

5. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

6. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

7. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

8. ANN: iForth 1.11 for Linux

9. ANN: Gfx Graphics Library Release 1.11

10. PmwContribD 1.11

11. Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11

12. SIE : Simple Inference Engine - Update 1.11