has anyone actually used srfi-9 ?
Author Message
 has anyone actually used srfi-9 ?

The code, as is, in the srfi doesn't quit work because make-record is
not defined in the right order relative to the rest of the code.  Easy
enough, I'll just shuffle things until the defines are in the right
order.

Now I'm running into a circular reference problem that's causing me
much gnashing of teeth.

I was wondering if anyone is actually using it and if they could share
the code with me ?

Thanks

Brian

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 has anyone actually used srfi-9 ?

Quote:

> The code, as is, in the srfi doesn't quit work because make-record is
> not defined in the right order relative to the rest of the code.

1. Yes, you should swap implementation part 2 and 3. (Maybe this should
   be included in the SRFI document?)

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone is actually using it and if they could share
> the code with me ?

2. If you did 1. you can use Richard Kelsey's reference implementation at
   http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-9/srfi-9.html
   For example with mzscheme 101 like this:

(require-library "synrule.ss") ; for define-syntax support
(load "srfi9.scm")

BTW:
Does anybody have an implementation of SRFI-9 using defmacro
instead of define-syntax?

Sven

Computer Science VII (AI)
University of Hagen
58084 Hagen - Germany     http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/hartrumpf

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. So, is anyone actually HIRING Assembler programmers?!!

2. Anyone actually sucessfully converted to ABC?

3. Anyone else actually like Ada?

4. srfi-34@srfi.schemers.org

5. Resurrect exception handling SRFI (SRFI-12)

6. SRFI-1/SRFI-13 inconsistency in tabulate procedure

7. SRFI 23: SRFI 23: Error reporting mechanism

8. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

9. anyone else in c.l.e. having

10. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

11. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

12. Has anyone used a touch screen monitor with scxi.I am having video lock ups while using LV and MAX