WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC
Author Message
 WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

I have a friend that would like PC SCHEME for the IBM. I have
found 1 site that had it, but the files it had were the source code
to scheme. Would someone tell me what FTP site has the latest BINARY version
of it please.

Thanks.

E-mail all replies please.

--
.---------------.--------------------------------------------------------.

.-------.-------^--------------------------------------------------------|
| O F F | A NEW life awaits you in the OFF WORLD colony, the chance to   |
| WORLD | begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure !    |
`-------' New climates, recreational facilities ...                      |
| The custom tailored genetically engineered humanoid replicant designed |
| especially for YOUR needs !!                          .... BLADERUNNER |
`------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Sun, 27 Feb 1994 00:33:58 GMT

1. Common LISP implementation for IBM-PCs running MS/PC-DOS

2. DJGCC/DJGPP for COMP.BINARIES.IBM.PC

3. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC

4. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC

5. WANTED: PC-XT and PC-AT Keyboard Controller Documentation

6. WANTED: Cobol for IBM-PC or ATARI-ST

7. Scheme compiler for IBM PC's

8. Scheme for IBM PC compatibles?

9. Elk/Scheme on IBM RT/PC

10. Scheme for IBM PC compatible

11. Scheme on IBM PC

12. search for IBM-PC (compatible) scheme