Saving Edwin Macros
Author Message
 Saving Edwin Macros

I have been able to save Edwin macros, but for the life of me I can not
figure out a way of re-loading them after they are saved to a file. With
load-file I get "undefined variable in-package" or something to that effect.
Same thing if I try to load the Edwin macro from Edwin.ini or scheme.ini.
I'm running mitscheme under win95. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving Edwin Macros

Quote:
> I have been able to save Edwin macros, but for the life of me I can not
> figure out a way of re-loading them after they are saved to a file. With
> load-file I get "undefined variable in-package" or something to that effect.
> Same thing if I try to load the Edwin macro from Edwin.ini or scheme.ini.
> I'm running mitscheme under win95. What am I doing wrong?

> Thanks

ftp://ftp.swiss.ai.mit.edu/pub/scheme-7.4/macros.txt

Tue, 14 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Macros in C5

2. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

3. MIT-scheme edwin customization?

4. Edwin

5. MIT Scheme Edwin

6. Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme

7. Edwin for SCM

8. Customization of Edwin - help

9. mit-scheme-7.3 edwin/*.bci runtim/*.bci libraries

10. Edwin for MIT

11. installing edwin.com ?

12. Description for using EDWIN needed!